GOLDEN TICKET GIVEAWAY
Simply order a case of wine and check your delivery box for a special Golden Ticket… AND don’t forget that we are currently offering 10% off cases (minimum purchase 6 bottles) with the code CASE10.
Prizes include a Private Tour & Tasting for Two at Exton Park, a selection of delicious Chalkstream Hot and Cold Smoked Trout and a beautiful Spring Garden Bouquet from The Real Flower Company!
For more chances to win, order from Chalkstream and The Real Flower Company and check their delivery boxes too.
For your chance to win, order before 11th April.
Terms & Conditions
1. This giveaway is running in conjunction with The Real Flower Company and Chalkstream.
2. The Exton Park prize must be redeemed by 16th March 2024, the Chalkstream prize must be redeemed by 16th April 2023 and The Real Flower Company prize must be redeemed by 1st July 2023.
3. You must be aged 18 years or over.
4. Prizes are not transferable however if you wish to gift the Exton Park or Real Flower Company prizes to another person, this can be arranged.
5. The Exton Park prize is a Private Tour & Tasting for Two people at the vineyard. Tours are available Monday to Friday from 11am – 3pm, subject to availability. When claiming this prize, please state a date and time preference and we will do our best to accommodate.
6. The Chalkstream prize is a 125g pack of Hot Smoked Trout and a 200g pack of Cold Smoked Trout. After claiming the prize, product will be sent within 7 working days on overnight delivery to UK mainland only (excl. Highlands and Islands).
7. The Real Flower Company prize is a medium sized Spring Garden bouquet. Delivery is available to mainland UK addresses, excluding some areas of Scotland.
8. Family and friends of Exton Park, Chalkstream and The Real Flower Company employees are eligible, but employees are not.
9. Promoters: Exton Park Vineyard, Allens Farm Lane, Exton, Southampton, Hampshire SO32 3NW. Chalk Stream Foods, Old Salisbury Lane, Awbridge, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0GD. The Real Flower Company, The Flower Packing Shed, Joan’s Acre Lane, Hinton Ampner, SO24 0LF.
10. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
11. Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
“The first time I tasted Exton Park I was astonished. The wine has a purity, clarity, but also an intensity of flavour and uniqueness of scent I'd never come across before.”Oz Clark - English Wine
“Exton Park and I share the same passion for quality, sustainability and local ingredients. Their winemaker, Corinne, mirrors the same level of precision and technique that I expect from the top chefs in my kitchens. This is why I selected Exton Park's Rosé for my restaurants.”Simon Rogan - 4 Michelin Star Chef
“Peaches and strawberries in effervescent perfection. Hampshire’s greatest hit.”Olly Smith - ITV Wine Critic, RB23 Rosé 2021
“Wines that are kaleidoscopically complex and exciting.”Jancis Robinson, 2021